Fall is here!

I love fall! One reason is because it was during this season that I fell in love with my husband six years ago. I have so many wonderful memories of those days. It's so hard to believe that here we are several years later with two kids and living in the little cabin we dreamed of. Looking back, we know now that we came so close to never meeting. I can't imagine life without him! God knew that we needed each other. I love him so much!!



Last month, I started helping out in AWANA at our church. I have never been involved in it before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I absolutely love it! I love getting to know the girls I teach and helping them learn scripture. As they memorize scripture, I try to make sure they know what it means and how to apply it to their lives. My kids are enjoying it also. My son is in Cubbies. He is learning scripture also. He loves it so much! My daughter is in Puggles. It is helping with her separation anxiety and she has a blast also. They both love going!

I decided to make the kid's Christmas presents this year. I found the ideas on Pinterest. The first present is a play kitchen. Here is a picture of the idea on Pinterest.

Here is the nightstand I'm using.

I've gathered most of the items to make it. Now I just have to start putting them together.
The next project is a felt board.

I haven't started it yet. But isn't it adorable? Hopefully mine will be as cute.
I will post pictures of the completed projects.

Until next time!
-Donna

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts