Fall is here!

I love when the weather starts to get cooler! It is my favorite time of the year! I want to give a little update on my projects. 

My son is doing great with his potty training. We went on a camping trip for one night and he didn't have one accident. I was so proud of him.

I have started making all our bread and tortillas. 

I made some baby wipes out of t-shirts and I made some wipe solution (Wipes are expensive!). 

I am making all our laundry detergent. 

I stopped buying pull ups  and purchased some heavy duty training pants for my son. I put him in a cloth diaper at night (he doesn't use it much). My daughter is in cloth diapers all the time except at night and at church (at night she really fills a diaper and cloth diapers leak, and at church I hate to ask the volunteers to deal with a cloth diaper). 

My smocking project was on hold because I had to get to Oxford to buy some cross stitching floss. I have it now and I hope to start this next week. 

I am excited to play my violin in our friend's wedding in October. I don't do this much anymore and I miss it. When I was living in Georgia the string quartet I played in did about 20 weddings one year. It was stressful but I enjoyed playing. My son will be the ring bearer. He looks so cute in a bowtie!



Comments

Popular Posts